ModaNuvo 'Hope' Modern White & Grey Extending Storage Coffee Table With Drawer
Delivered Within 2-3 Working Days
We aim to process and deliver all orders as quickly as possible. We require a valid contact number and email address before dispatching any orders.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description we offer free delivery on all orders placed via our website. These are products which can be delivered on a 1 man delivery service subject to the terms stated below.
Some larger products require a 2 man delivery service and a delivery charge may apply to these products between £10-£50 depending on the product and the delivery distance from our showroom. This will be clearly stated in the product description so you can call us to confirm the delivery charge prior to placing the order.
Please refer to the individual product descriptions for delivery timescales as they will vary between products. When ordering multiple products with differing delivery timescales we will usually aim to deliver all items together within the longest estimated delivery time stated. On some occasions we can deliver separately so please feel free to call us to confirm if this is possible on your order 01384 232750.
- WE CANNOT DELIVER OUTSIDE UK MAINLAND.
- We may have to apply a premium delivery charge for some postcodes deemed as ‘remote’ by 3rd Party Courier Companies. If your Postcode begins with AB, IV, KW, PA and PH, Please contact us before purchasing to confirm if a postage charge will apply to your order.
- All 'Free' deliveries are made via a one-man delivery service and are strict to the ground floor only inside the main entrance door unless stated.
- For flats/apartments not located on the ground floor, or if you require the item upstairs you will need to make your own arrangements to move the item from the ground floor after delivery.
We are here to help. For any after-sales enquiries or issues please contact our team. Call 01384 232750 or email us Contactus@furnitureforthehome.co.uk
Our friendly customer service team will always try to resolve any issues quickly over the phone or provide help and advice. We have provided a step by step guide below. However, a simple phone call can sometimes provide all the help needed.
Cancelling an order before delivery
To cancel an order before the item has been delivered please call us 01384 232750 to inform us immediately. DO NOT email in this situation as emails may take longer to be processed.
- If the item has not yet been dispatched then a full refund will be issued within 24 hours.
- If the item has already been dispatched then the buyer will be responsible for the return delivery cost of us recovering the item from our selected 3rd party courier.
- The cost of us recovering the goods from the 3rd party couriers will depend on the size and weight of the item. We will confirm the return cost when you call to cancel the order. The cost will then be deducted from your refund when the goods arrive back to us from the 3rd party couriers. Usually within 7 working days.
- For products stated as ‘made to order’ within the product description there will be a 25% non-refundable deposit deducted from the refund.
Return your item within 14 days.
We cannot accept returns if –
- The item has been assembled or part assembled.
- The item has been used.
- The product is a Mattress which has been opened.
- The product is stated as being a ‘made to order’ product within the product description.
- Contact us within 14 days from the date of delivery to return your order. Call 01384 232750 or email Contactus@furnitureforthehome.co.uk We will authorise the return and provide a returns address within 5 working days.
- Return your item within 30 days from the date of delivery for a full refund. You will need to arrange and cover the cost of returning the product. Please ensure the product is insured and securely packaged as we can only issue a full refund if the item arrives back in 100% Brand New condition.
- When we receive the product back we will check it over to make sure it has arrived safely in 100% Brand New Condition and issue a full refund within 5 working days.
- If the item does not arrive back in 100% Brand New condition we will only be able to issue a part refund to cover the reduced re-sale value of the product. This will be assessed on an individual basis. Photographic evidence will be provided.
Received the Wrong Item?
In the unlikely event that you think you have received the incorrect item please contact us immediately on 01384 232750 or email Contactus@furnitureforthehome.co.uk
We may ask for photographic evidence to see what has been received as sometimes there can be a very simple explanation. For example we will often add additional packaging/cardboard to protect the item which may have a different name/image on etc. On some occasions the manufacturers name/product code for the product on the packaging may differ to the product title on our website.
If you are paying someone to assemble the item please make sure that you as the buyer have checked that you have received the correct item. Also check that all parts are present as per the instructions and in an acceptable condition.
Item has arrived Damaged/Faulty or Incomplete.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, if you should find any problem with your order, our team will be happy to resolve this for you. Please call us on 01384 232750 or email Contactus@furnitureforthehome.co.uk and one of our Customer Services Team will be happy to help.
Please note the following important points -
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery in which to report any missing or damaged items/parts and we may ask for photographic evidence to help us resolve the issue.
- Before starting the assembly process or paying someone to assemble the item make sure that you as the buyer have checked that all parts are present as per the instructions and in an acceptable condition.
- Damaged/Faulty or missing parts where possible will always be resolved by us sending replacement parts and not by us collecting the item for a full refund.
- If it is not possible for us to resolve an issue by sending out replacements parts we will then offer a full replacement product or the option of a full refund and collect the product. Furniture For The Home Ltd in this instance would be responsible for arranging and covering the cost of collecting and/or replacing the goods. In this instance, the product will need to be re-packaged suitably by the buyer for collection by a 1 man courier service.
- Do not attempt to fix any problems yourself without speaking to our team first. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept goods back if any changes/modifications have been made, as this will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
Combining Matt White & Grey Concrete finish with chrome supports the 'Hope' coffee table oozes style and is a unique piece guaranteed to impress any guests to your home.
It offers a sturdy construction and durability as well as being practical with an extending top revealing hidden storage and also a concealed drawer underneath.
Height - 42 cm
Width - 120 cm
Depth - 60 cm