We are here to help. For any after-sales enquiries or issues please contact our team. Call 01384 232750 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our friendly customer service team will always try to resolve any issues quickly over the phone or provide help and advice. We have provided a step by step guide below. However, a simple phone call can sometimes provide all the help needed.
Cancelling an order before delivery
To cancel an order before the item has been delivered please call us 01384 232750 to inform us immediately. DO NOT email in this situation as emails may take longer to be processed.
- If the item has not yet been dispatched then a full refund will be issued within 24 hours.
- If the item has already been dispatched then the buyer will be responsible for the return delivery cost of us recovering the item from our selected 3rd party courier.
- The cost of us recovering the goods from the 3rd party couriers will depend on the size and weight of the item. We will confirm the return cost when you call to cancel the order. The cost will then be deducted from your refund when the goods arrive back to us from the 3rd party couriers. Usually within 7 working days.
- For products stated as ‘made to order’ within the product description there will be a 25% non-refundable deposit deducted from the refund.
Return your item within 14 days.
We cannot accept returns if –
- The item has been assembled or part assembled.
- The item has been used.
- The product is a Mattress which has been opened.
- The product is stated as being a ‘made to order’ product within the product description.
- Contact us within 14 days from the date of delivery to return your order. Call 01384 232750 or email email@example.com. We will authorise the return and provide a returns address within 5 working days.
- Return your item within 30 days from the date of delivery for a full refund. You will need to arrange and cover the cost of returning the product. Please ensure the product is insured and securely packaged as we can only issue a full refund if the item arrives back in 100% Brand New condition.
- When we receive the product back we will check it over to make sure it has arrived safely in 100% Brand New Condition and issue a full refund within 5 working days.
- If the item does not arrive back in 100% Brand New condition we will only be able to issue a part refund to cover the reduced re-sale value of the product. This will be assessed on an individual basis. Photographic evidence will be provided.
Received the Wrong Item?
In the unlikely event that you think you have received the incorrect item please contact us immediately on 01384 232750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask for photographic evidence to see what has been received as sometimes there can be a very simple explanation. For example we will often add additional packaging/cardboard to protect the item which may have a different name/image on etc. On some occasions the manufacturers name/product code for the product on the packaging may differ to the product title on our website.
If you are paying someone to assemble the item please make sure that you as the buyer have checked that you have received the correct item. Also check that all parts are present as per the instructions and in an acceptable condition.
Item has arrived Damaged/Faulty or Incomplete.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, if you should find any problem with your order, our team will be happy to resolve this for you. Please call us on 01384 232750 or email email@example.com and one of our Customer Services Team will be happy to help.
Please note the following important points -
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery in which to report any missing or damaged items/parts and we may ask for photographic evidence to help us resolve the issue.
- Before starting the assembly process or paying someone to assemble the item make sure that you as the buyer have checked that all parts are present as per the instructions and in an acceptable condition.
- Damaged/Faulty or missing parts where possible will always be resolved by us sending replacement parts and not by us collecting the item for a full refund.
- If it is not possible for us to resolve an issue by sending out replacements parts we will then offer a full replacement product or the option of a full refund and collect the product. Furniture For The Home Ltd in this instance would be responsible for arranging and covering the cost of collecting and/or replacing the goods. In this instance, the product will need to be re-packaged suitably by the buyer for collection by a 1 man courier service.
- Do not attempt to fix any problems yourself without speaking to our team first. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept goods back if any changes/modifications have been made, as this will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.